Monday, April 8, 2013

Edinburgh Part 1: Cider Cider Cider. And Nachos!


Sarah greeted me at the train station when I arrived in Edinburgh on Easter Sunday. Then we walked back to her apartment so I could put my stuff down before we went bar hopping. HAHAHA. Yeah that didn't happen. But we did get cider! Two pints each. That stuff is sooooooooo good. I decided to take advantage of all the awesome cider in the UK because we have beer in Italy, but I've yet to find a place that serves cider.

We got nachos, which I haven't had in months. It's funny because I never would have guessed that I would miss nachos of all things. I hardly ever eat them when I'm in America. But, I saw them on the menu and knew I must have them.

And I got a side of veggies because I'm me.


Sarah and I managed to spend four hours in the bar.


A fabulous first night in Edinburgh.

Next time, I get Sarah and Amelia's official tour of the town.

-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment