Friday, January 4, 2013

The Story Of How My Cat Would Not Get Off My Shoulder

So it's 1:30 in the morning and I really want to go to sleep.

BUT, this is happening:



Yup. My cat, Toby, seems to have fallen asleep on my shoulder. (I really can't figure out how this is comfortable for him.)

Here's how it started:


He came up onto my bed for a snuggle around 12:30 as I went to check my mail quickly before getting some well-needed shut-eye.


Now we started nearing 1 o'clock and he still hadn't moved. As you can see, my face became more skeptical.


Then we were making progress.


He turned around! Even though his butt was in my face, I was looking forward to sleep.


And then he laid down again.


Here he is now (that's my arm he's laying on).


I want to go to sleep.

-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment