Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

I actually haven't played any pranks today. I've never been huge on April Fools' Day. Not that I don't like it, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it. I'm a pretty easy target though (my brother has been preying on my gullibility since I was born).

There was a time that my brother and sister tried to pretend I fell down the stairs and got a black eye to fool my parents. We were lovely children.

Anyways, because it is the first of the month, Sam and I get to reveal our new calendar photos!

Mine is Atticus Finch-probably my favorite book/movie character of all time.



His caption is "I'd Atti-kiss you if I could." Sam is so much more creative than I am.



Her new yoga pose includes big kitty Eva and little kitty Randy.



Eva is demonstrating eagle pose while Randy does a variation of tiger pose.

On a random note (and because horsies are cute), here are some pictures of me at the horse show yesterday.

Me and Cody in a flat class.



Me and Earthquake over fences.



Happy April Fools' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment