Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our New Crib



As soon as I found out that Meredith and I would be living in an apartment next year I started decorating it in my mind. I was a little bit disappointed when I found out that it came furnished, but I know I’ll still need to make a trip to Ikea/Target/Bed, Bath and Beyond for some essentials that don’t come with the apartment. When a few of my friends and I happened to stop into Bed, Bath, and Beyond on the way to seeing 21 Jump Street (which was HILARIOUS), I found what I think will be the first purchase for our new apartment: a Metro map shower curtain!!

I figure we can use Sharpies to fill in some personal touches: we can write “Sam’s House” at the Glenmont Stop, “Home Sweet Home” at Tenleytown, and “Environment America” for Capitol South. We can also fill it in some of the wisdom we’ve acquired over the past two years: “Rich People” at Friendship Heights, “Don’t Go There Without Dying” at Anacostia, etc. Anyway, I’m so excited! I just have to get Meredith’s approval…

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment