Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's March!

It's the first day of March, and two very important things happened today.

First, my massive earmuffs arrived!. These guys are incredible. One week, while Sam wasn't here, I stole hers as I spent another night with surround sound from the people next door.

I immediately ordered my own pair. And they're here!



Look at us. Ready to fight whatever pandemonium comes our way. (I like to wear ear plugs and then the earmuffs on top for extra security).

Second, we got to put up the next month on our calendars.

Mine has a dashing and very serious picture of Al Pacino from The Godfather. The caption is "If you offered me your love, I'd be powerless to refuse."



I'm glad to know I have power over a mob leader.



Sam-I'm incredibly happy that March has 31 days, because I'll need all the time I can get to stare at these adorably awesome cats. I'm not sure which is my favorite. The larger one definitely gets points for flexibility, but the smaller one has won my heart for pure cuteness...



No comments:

Post a Comment