Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Do They Have Shovels Here?


This is the wall of snow I was greeted with this morning on the way to the linguistic center.


Yes, they seem to have blocked off the sidewalk. But, even better, the sidewalk is not shoveled despite the six inches of snow that fell yesterday and this morning. So this is me walking on the street towards town.


This was the most-shoveled pathway that I traveled on.


As a reward for trekking though the sludge, I bought some grapes. They're just so good here!


This appeared to be a snow-dog. Or at least that's what it looked like.


On my way back I decided to try out the sidewalk (or what used to be a sidewalk) for fear of being hit by a car.

Maybe I'm just spoiled. I dunno. I'm used to cleared walkways.


On a side note, I found this in a bookstore window. I thought the Italians were too classy to enjoy One Direction...


-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment