Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


I can't believe not only that they're already playing Christmas commercials on TV, but that they've been playing them for two weeks.

Well, I guess I can believe it since it happens every year. And every year it makes me angry.

Really, they should wait until after Thanksgiving, but can't they wait until at least November 1st? My goodness.

Anyways, back to Halloween. We actually dressed up on Sunday while we had a Hurricane Party in my apartment (said party involved hot chocolate, monstrous amounts of candy, and a viewing of Young Frankenstein).

I was a hipster. Sam had me model in various hipster poses. But first I had to do my usual thumbs up!


Oh, and I dyed my hair. Thanks for helping Sarah!




Sam was a good director.






Eating broccoli out of a jar with chopsticks


Sam and Sarah dressed up as Hallie and Annie from The Parent Trap. They actually did look like twins.




Oreos dipped in peanut butter!



And Michelle dressed up as Liz Lemon from 30 Rock.




A good time was had by all.

Until I had to get the dye out of my hair...


My brush is still bright purple.

-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment