Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's February!



Last year for Christmas, Sam gave me a calendar filled with pictures of my favorite famous men (and favorite yoga instructor) for each month. It was the most awesome calendar ever.

And this year, she's done it again. I mean, Darren Criss was January!



Each picture comes with a little subtitle underneath. Darren's was "You make me want to sing!"

This month is Josh Charles who I've had a crush on since I watched him in Aaron Sorkin's first show, Sports Night. His quote is "If we had a sex scene, it wouldn't be awkward at all!" (this is in reference to a Good Wife episode that was indeed very awkward).

Last year, I did my usual "look through each month" routine right when I got the calendar. Then, I learned that Sam has a strict, no-looking rule so that each month is a surprise. This year, I've followed that rule.



So now you'll get to experience the surprise right along with me every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment