Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Devon Horse Show
I've been going to the Devon Horse Show since... oh I dunno, forever. Probably somewhere around ten years, when I started riding horses. It's pretty fabulous.
We do the same thing every year:
- Get mint and lemon iced tea
- Eat tea sandwiches (my mom is so cute)
- Walk around the shops/gape at how expensive the flowers are at Terrain
- Eat ice cream
- Get the famous lemon sticks
- And of course, watch the horsies!
- Oh, and this time, I found this octopus candle holder--it's totally going in Sam and my apartment next semester. Oh yeah.
It's a super-fabulous good time. With ponies!