Friday, June 28, 2013

S'mores!!!!!!!!!!



I was very excited to introduce Asia and Magda to s'mores yesterday. It was a major hit (how could it not be?).

Usually, my friend from home has a fire pit where we roast our jet-puffed marshmallows and squish them between Honey Maid graham crackers and Hershey's Chocolate.

Well, we used the gas stove as our fire pit and I got a little creative while choosing ingredients.

I did a pretty good job finding a replacement for graham crackers:


They were a little small and lacked the hint of cinnamon, but they sufficed.


Hershey's doesn't exist here, so I took the liberty of getting a bunch of different kinds of chocolate. I was super excited to try out gianduia s'mores--and they didn't disappoint.


Mmmmmmm so yummy. Just the smell of roasting marshmallows made me feel at home.

-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment