Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Penultimate Visitors!


My aunt and uncle, Cary and Margie, have been traveling all over Italy since June 11th. They started in Rome and are currently in Venice. They stopped in Bologna for a few days and I convinced them to head over to Modena a couple of times.

First, we met up in Bologna, and Cary began his insistent photo-taking.


We had some cappuccino far too late in the day, just like Americans should.


I showed them around town. That's the face I make when someone asks what something is and I have absolutely no idea.

It happens pretty frequently.


In Modena, we visited some of my favorite places, like Bar Tiffany.


And Mercato Albinelli.


We ate cherries, apricots, and strawberries.


Then we went to an amazing lunch at this place, Il Fantino. It's tucked away on a tiny side street and has incredible food.


Oh, and apparently there was an earthquake that we didn't feel...

-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment