Saturday, March 9, 2013

Random Exciting Things


It's March!


Yeah, I know it's been March for a while, but we'll pretend it hasn't been. I mean, these pictures are still new to you. So there.


I FOUND PEANUT BUTTER. It made my day. Smooth and crunchy! It might be a once-in-a-while kind of a thing though because just days later the store was almost out (and they were completely out of the microwave popcorn).


A new version of Fruit Loops. I had to buy it because it reminded me of my mommy. And look at those cute little elephants.


These flowers are very pretty.


Nigellissima in an Italian book store! I actually bought the italian version of The Lion King (Il Re Leone) there, but I forgot to take a picture.


The stove on my floor is finally working! Now I can make delicious eggs. And egg sandwiches.

This fried egg looked better before I accidentally stabbed it.


A spicy salami from my favorite salami guy.


Slices of parmigiano.


Mmmmmmmm. Soft focaccia, fried egg, spicy salami, and parmigiano all in one glorious bite.


-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment