Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just Because I Can't Eat It Doesn't Mean I Won't Make It


I recently got my wisdom teeth taken out.

Not only is my face three times its normal size (I'm suffering through innumerable puffy face jokes at work), but I'm also being forced to consume a completely mush-filled diet. Most of my meals take a run through the blender before entering my cartoonish mouth.


However, just because I have a depressing diet doesn't mean that everyone else does.

My friend turned 20 the other day so I knew I had to send a box of goodies along. These potato chip cookies are on their way to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.


I used mini chocolate chips instead of pecans because my friend doesn't like nuts. I also did a chocolate coating because I ran out of chips. I hope she likes them!



-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment