Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our first post!


Hi everybody!

It's Sam and Meri here with our new blog about stuff we like!

I'm Meri and I love food. Possibly a little too much. But that's okay because it means you get to read about food! I will be writing about my various food adventures involving cooking and possibly just my trips to Wegmans (these supermarket experiences might be more prominent than you think). That's basically all for now. I'm tired of writing so I'm going to hand it off to my favorite roommate--Sam!

I'm Sam, and I have two aspects of my life that go hand-in-hand: I suffer from a debilitating illness known as POTS, and I love television. Luckily, POTS allows me to get a lot of television-watching done, which leads me to have many fascinating thoughts on the subject. In this blog, I'll be talking a little about POTS and what it means for my life, but I'll mostly be sharing my thoughts on television and the entertainment business.

We'll try and connect our posts now and then, so that you're cooking comfort food recommended by Meri while watching a warm and fuzzy movie recommended by Sam. We hope you enjoy POTS and pans!

P.S. Meri is on the left and Sam is on the right in the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment